Health & Safety
The safety and well-being of our guests and employees is our number one here at The Cafe.
The Vault staff are following the new government guidelines to keep you safe. We have implemented protocols to minimize the risks of transmissions in our restaurant.
● All dine-in guests will be offered hand sanitizer prior to entering.
● Hand sanitizer stations are available throughout the restaurant for guest use.
● All guest table surfaces will be disinfected thoroughly between use.
● Stringent hygiene protocol training has been implemented for all employees.
● In common spaces such as waiting areas, guests are asked to maintain a
physical distance of 2 meters between them and other restaurant guests.
● Groups will be seated six feet apart or with a physical barrier between tables.
● A maximum of 6 people will be sat per table. We are currently unable to
accommodate large parties at separate tables.
● Washrooms will be sanitized every 15 minutes.
● Menus are up on a chalkboard so no handheld menus will be available.
● Operating at a reduced capacity and/or in accordance with provincial
We are hosting limited ticketed events at the Vault Cafe on occasion. Therefor a few more new guidelines are in place.
● No dance floor
A physical distance of 3 meters between the artist and the guests
● Liquor will only be served to sitting patrons
● We will collect the first and last name and telephone number of every guest at
a show and keep for 30 days
Any guest exhibiting COVID-19 related symptoms will be asked to return when they are well.
Thank you for your continued support for the Cafe, we appreciate you! Big time!
Lots of love,
The Vault Cafe